We just recently returned from a trip to the beach with my parents. We had a great time and wish we were still there....Mac did great and loved having the freedom of running all over the place! We ate some yummy seafood, played at the pool, looked for seashells, and just enjoyed spending some time together. We also went to the aquarium and that was awesome... we saw some divers in a huge tank and of course Mimi got Mac his very own "stuffed" Nemo....he has to sleep with it every night now:)
Everyday when Mac went down for his nap, I went outside to the pool or the beach and relaxed by myself.....I actually read an entire book in two days...can you believe it?? I had more time to myself while we were at the beach than I have had since Mac was born:) Charlie and Mac enjoyed some guy time together and they were both in heaven that they could spend ALL day together. My parents enjoyed having Mac running into their room every morning to wake them up! All together we had such a great week, and at the most random times Mac will ask to "go back and see ocean." Charlie and I know that every year he is going to be more fun and we can't wait for next summer!
2 comments:
do you think we'll ever brave the beach with all our crew? it looks like mac had a great time! so glad you were able to relax! you definitely deserve it!
you read a book? that is a good trip for a mom! those pictures are amazing. you all look so happy and so great. fyi, adam sleeps with his nemo almost every night. if itsn't him, it is larry.
mac is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment