Ok...so sorry for the lack of posts lately...I am back-tracking a bit here. Mac started school about a month ago and he LOVES it! He is doing great and some mornings is way too excited to leave me:) His teachers say that he is doing well and loves to help clean up....I am so proud! I am able to get a decent amount of work done, but I think that I am more tired on days that he goes to school b/c I am trying to cram a hundred things into the 3 hours that he is gone!
10.11.2009
first day of school...
Ok...so sorry for the lack of posts lately...I am back-tracking a bit here. Mac started school about a month ago and he LOVES it! He is doing great and some mornings is way too excited to leave me:) His teachers say that he is doing well and loves to help clean up....I am so proud! I am able to get a decent amount of work done, but I think that I am more tired on days that he goes to school b/c I am trying to cram a hundred things into the 3 hours that he is gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love his backpack! i just wish he went to school with eli...
too cute for words. LOVE the shaggy hair. He is a little people body. what a cutie
Where did you get that adorable backpack?! Just hope Mac-Mac gets well soon so he can go back to school! Oh, and I love the beach pictures! So glad you all got away!
Post a Comment