9.26.2010
hanging out...
We recently changed our so called "guest bedroom" into an office/playroom combo. It has actually worked out really well...I now have a desk to work at and Mac has an additional room to play in. I was working the other day and Mac was perfecting his hammering skills at his workbench. He loves to "go to work" as he calls it. In turn, I have almost perfected tuning out the loud hammering when I am trying to work:) When he was done it was a little too quiet so I went to check on him and this is what I found him doing in the living room. He told me he was taking a nap with mal. They are so cute together...where one goes the other is soon to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love mac and mal! so glad you are posting pictures for me!
Post a Comment