1.20.2010
quote of the day....
We were at the library this morning for storytime..which has become one of Mac's favorite things to do. Anyways, I was trying to get him to check out his books and follow me outside. He started playing with the metal bars that you lock bicycles to outside and I was kind of starting to lose my patience. I told him that it was time to go and that was his last warning. He looked up at me and started smiling. (this is one of his newest tricks). I started walking toward him and as soon as I reached him he said "you are driving me crazy"! I about fell out there on the sidewalk...it was so funny. I was completely called out by a two year old....I guess I say that more often than I think!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh well, he's still such a sweet little boy! at least you know he's always listening...
Oh my goodness...let's see...how many time has he heard you say that? :) I think it's a quote of the day by me too. I love that Mac has yours and Charlie's humor and sass.
sara that is hilarious!! pull yourself together girl :) mac is very good at expressing himself!
This story just might become my favorite kid story ever! Mackers is hilarious! :)
ha! so cute! :)
-Marla (not tim)
i have told my friends and they love this one of many tales on Mac and on SARA
Post a Comment