7.06.2009

pluto???






The other day Mac got a little surprise in the mail from Waco. I let him open his own piece of mail and he was SO excited to find a hooded dog bath towel with his name on the back. It is like his magic cape...he loves it! Little did Mary Mac know that whenever Mac gets out of his bath, he walks from the bathroom to his bedroom like Pluto...how perfect was a dog towel?!? Now, when he gets to his room he asks Charlie and I to bark....the things we do to make him laugh! Thanks for the surprise Mary Mac!!

4 comments:

Amy Sasser said...

Love, love the towel. Where did she get a bigger hooded towel like that!? Love too that it has his name on it! Anna has been asking for Mac!

Mary Mac said...

omg I am obsessed with Mac! that is the cutest thing! ryan is crying. I have to go. LOVE him in that towel- absolutely adorable!

Kristin said...

He has such a fun spirit-we love him!

Elizabeth M. Atkinson, LPC said...

Now that is 'charlie' if I have ever seen it!!! SMILE, SMILE, SMILE