5.18.2009

oh!! so yummy...

So tonight at dinner Charlie gave Mac half of a lemon to see what he would do...now Mac has tasted lemons before and like most other kids he makes horrible faces and then keeps going because everyone is laughing. Tonight was no exception...Charlie and I were basically crying because we were laughing so hard. Mac was loving the attention and kept this up for a good five minutes...until we had to stop because he literally started to take bites. Here is just a recap of how the lemon-tasting went:

checking it out


going for it


hilarious...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ya'll are mean.

Kristin said...

He is so funny! I love the middle expression in the last picture...

betty75 said...

Makena still loves lemons. It's gotten to the point where I have to get a drink without them because I don't want to ruin her teeth.

marla said...

Love these pics! I can see how u guys laughed so hard. I thought i was going to get this reaction out of Luke, but he loves them! Kids are so fun. Glad u guys are enjoying Mac. He is precious!