3.02.2009

" iccce and nos"


Once we woke up this morning and saw that we actually got as much snow as they were calling for.. we got dressed and went out and played. As we were getting ready, I kept telling Mac "look at all the snow" he would point out the door and say "nos"??? We ventured out for a little while... the front yard wasn't too hard to manuever, but he could not even stand up in the backyard. In our driveway was a good bit of ice and I about took both of us out walking on it...I was telling him how slippery the ice was. The rest of the time he kept pointing to everything and saying "icccce and nos". What a fun way to start the day!!


4 comments:

paula said...

Wish I could've been there to share in the fun! What a cutie!

Love,mimi

Whitney Hannam said...

What you forgot to mention is that today is your birthday!! We ordered all this snow just for you! I'm glad we got to be together for a little while yesterday!

Happy Birthday, love you!
Whit

Amy Sasser said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Can you believe we really got all the snow?! Glad we celebrated early yesterday! It was fun!

The Blakes said...

Look at you Photoshop girl! I am proud!!!!