Ready for bed...Mac had his 9 month check up this week and the boy is definitely growing! He is now 21 lbs and 29 1/2 in...in case you didn't know, his weight gain is exciting! Our little boy was a little on the skinny side at his last visit. Our doc gave us the go ahead to be liberal with his food, and it worked b/c he has gained 4 lbs since his 6 month visit. He said he is right on track and looking great.
*Later that day Mac had a little run- in with the dvd player..note the small bruise under his eye. Not much of a war wound...but nontheless his first.
We had a fun playdate today with a group from the neighborhood. It was actually hosted by Fisher Price..the mommy who hosted it got 4 free new toys and all the kids got to check them out. There were about 10 babies (Mac's age and younger)...I think I was more overwhelmed than Mac. He did great...he found some bouncy balls and was set. Tomorrow Mac will get his first taste of his daddy's fantasy football obsession...I think Charlie has already made plans for them to watch the game and cookout!!! Hopefully Mac will love it as much as his daddy does!
1 comment:
I am sure this only the first of many bumps and bruises! We need to play soon!
Post a Comment