




It is hard to believe that Mac is already 9 months old. Some days it seems like we just brought him home from the hospital and other times we look at him and he is looking more like a little boy and less like a baby.
Up till now some of Mac's favorite things are: eating any kind of food (except watermelon), playing with Malley, going on runs with mommy, playing patty-cake, giving high-five, playing peek-a-boo in his bed, reading books (Brown Bear, Brown Bear being the favorite), giving kisses (mommy and daddy's favorite), crawling and pulling up on everything, bathtime, watering the plants with daddy, and getting plenty of attention!!
We felt like today deserved a few pics so here you go! It was also a special day b/c Mac's 7th tooth decided to make an appearance:) As soon as I can get him to open his mouth long enough for me to take a picture I will share it!!
Mac we love you and can't imagine what life would be like without you!!!! Happy 9 month Birthday!!
3 comments:
I want to see him do those things
:( happy nine months Macadoodle~
love, brookins family
Oh my goodness! I love the beer shot...way to teach him early, Charlie!!
i found my little vol! This is so much fun to hear what mom's have to say day to day or ...... whenever. you will be so glad you have done this!
EB or e-bee or ??? we'll see
Post a Comment